The Voices In My Head...
There are thoughts shouldn't be ignored...
Monday, March 5, 2012
As the time goes by...
I feel helpless every time I think of how deep the love was between us..
don't you remember?
the reason you love me before..
:'(
0 Komentokomento:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow Us on Twitter!
"Join Us on Facebook!
RSS
Contact
.::Nunggies::.
.:: I Read Them ::.
AirilAzmei
AisyEizhar
AnizzahAlli
FifieBulatBulat
IlyanaKamaruddin
InaSharina
IvanAziz
MiasaraAhmad
RizalSadiman
.:: They Read Me ::.
.::History::.
►
2013
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2012
(11)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
March
(1)
As the time goes by...
►
2011
(6)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(2)
Total Pageviews
.:: Visitors::.
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Latest Tweets
;
0 Komentokomento:
Post a Comment