Another meaningful day has ended today. I've got to spend the rest of the day with "K" members. We went to Gen-Y Carnival earlier this afternoon at Taman Metropolitan Batu. DrGaz assigned us to join this event so that by any chance we could collect some money for our club by joining any competition held.
(If we won any) It was the plan!
And yes, we participated in most activities. The best of all was the karaoke session. Lucky us that we won some prizes and we've got ourselves free entrance ticket to the National Choir DIR concert! So after went back to IPBA we changed our wears and go straight to the concert. It was awesome! And it was my first time to watch such a great choir performance. And for me, it's gonna be more great if all of "K" were there together.
Above all, I love them best!
Oh I just noticed how my belly has turned into a flappy ones. I've got to control my diet! o_O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Komentokomento:
Post a Comment