Thursday, December 6, 2012

of four things.

Salam readers,

There are quite a few things that have been playing around in my
mind lately. First is the result of my final examination.
Not that I am scared of what are the possible outcomes,
it's just that I've been having this nightmares(if it counts as nightmare)
where I get a bad, very bad result of this exam.
What if it's true? the dream was very vivid!

Second, talking about marriage.
earlier this evening, out of the blue my father asked
me when will I be getting married?
I was like..... almost speechless.
he has never touch that topic whenever we had a talk
from where I can remember.
and my answer to that question was simple.
"Nak sambung masters dulu la babah. Baru fikir kahwin"
He doesn't seem to have any objection with that.

Third, 
towards the uncertainties.
I am gladly waiting for my job which happens that
I don't even know when will I get it.
rumor has it that we will have to wait for thousands of
teacher-applicants to be interviewed first.
Let's just hope we will get there sooner.
I really hope I will get posted to KL or Selangor areas.

2013, the new beginning of my life.
I am no longer a student. I am a teacher, cikgu,
guru, sensei. To my friends, I am Ijad.
but to society, to my children, I am Cikgu Idzrul.
Big responsibility to carry along with that title to be
put before my name.
time to get a lil bit serious.
what more surprises will I face next year?

That's all for now, see ya l8r! Ez.

2 Komentokomento:

Airil Azmei said...

babah ko xsabar nak menimang cucu tu....haha....gud luck cikgu Idzrul!

The Man Who Lose Himself said...

Haha.. insyaaAllah ade rezeki tu adalah nnt..

 
;